The 2018 Mission Viejo HOA Annual Meeting was held on January 16, 2018
The annual meeting of the of the Mission Viejo Homeowners’ Association will took place on January 16, 2018 in the gym of Mission Viejo Elementary School for the following purposes:
- The election Board of Directors
- The ratification of the Association’s 2018 budget
- Approval of the 2017 annual meeting minutes
- Recognition of member volunteer services to the community
- An update on the past year accomplishments/activities
- Invited City and community guest speakers will update residents on matters affecting our community.
The meeting agenda is available by clicking HERE (.pdf)
President Engels provided a Power Point summary of the year 2017 which can be found HERE (.pdf)
The 2018 budget to be adopted by the members:
Click HERE for a copy of the proposed 2018 budget
All three Board of Director Candidates were elected Fiona Biggs, Barbara Ferris and Dave Goss. Additionally, Alan Engels, Elaine Lay and Brenda Tompkins will continue to serve on the Board throughout 2018.
The 2017 annual meeting minutes were approved: Click HERE for a copy of the 2017 annual meeting minutes
In an effort to reduce the cost of electronic voting in future years, please provide your e-mail address to: AnnualMeeting@missionviejohoa.org. We will only send you an e-mail pertaining to the Annual Meeting and voting.
If you do not have the latest Adobe Reader click this: